There are many reasons you might want a new boiler. At Logical Heating we provide polite, expert advice that suits your lifestyle and the individual demands of your family. So, why are you looking to change your boiler?
- "My current system doesn’t work” This is the most common problem we take calls about. Depending how your home is set up, you might be without hot water, heating or both. We know how difficult that can be – especially during the winter – so we always find speedy solutions. If your boiler isn’t working, we’ll prioritise your initial survey and (should you accept the quotation) get your heating back on as quickly as possible.
- "My boiler is old and unreliable” A lot of the UK’s boilers are more than 20 years old. But age and over use makes them fitful and harder to repair as new parts become scarce. By upgrading your boiler you’ll get a much more reliable system and the peace of mind that comes with a manufacturer’s warranty (details available on request) as well as easily available parts for many years to come.
- "My gas bills are too high” Your boiler accounts for around 55% of your energy bills. An upgrade to a new A-rated boiler (which are the only ones we ever install) could save you up to £340 a year* while doing your bit for the environment by reducing your CO2 emissions.
- "I want to convert to a Combi” This is a common conversation we have with our customers. Our experts will give impartial advice after conducting a full fact-find. If the conversion to a combination boiler is the best option for you, we’ll b happy to provide you with a quote.
- "I want to upgrade my heating system” This could include adding or replacing radiators, towel rails, a shower, as well as moving the boiler or adding thermostats. Our advisors will help you to draw up an itemised plan that meets your requirements.
- "I need a whole new system” Maybe you’ve taken on a renovation project and would like some guidance on the best system to fit for your property. Our free, no-obligation survey will give you all the facts you need to make an informed decision.
*Estimated saving based upon a G-Rated boiler with a new A-rated boiler in a semi-detached house. Correct as at December 2015. Savings vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Source www.energysavingstrust.org.uk/domestic/replacing-my-boiler